Sunday, December 28, 2008

New photos!

Right. In celebration of becoming member #228 of the Club Ciclista Chamartín (http://www.clubciclistachamartin.com/), here are some shots of me with the club jersey on.











I need to get a new tripod.












Not exactly works by Beaton or Platon, but you get the point.

One thing I didn't mention yesterday - when Buje and I were riding back to Madrid yesterday we rode for a while with a half-dozen guys from the UC San Sebastián. The Sanse guys have a reputation for being real hammerheads, so I thought I did rather well to hang onto the back of the pelotón (such as it was) for five minutes.

Buje got his digs in later -- "You realize that these guys go really, really fast, right?"

And I thought: You know, the real victory with that was that I at least TRIED. A year ago, I wouldn't have even tried.

No comments: