Monday, December 29, 2008

Down! Down! Down!

Just got back from the pharmacy. I got myself weighed in and the scale said that not only am I two centimetres taller than they told me I was at the INEF (sorry, but size DOES matter), I'm also down 1.2 kg since mid-November. I don't know how that compares with mid-December (I should have gotten myself weighed in before the excesses of Christmas) but it does mean a lower number than before.

That means that I still have just over 11 kilos (24.8 lbs) to lose before June. I look at my face in the mirror and wonder where it's going to come from. Then I sit down - ¡plaf! - and I can feel at least four areas of my body that can give it up a little more for the cause.

I wonder what I'll look like when I reach my goal weight?? If -- WHEN -- I hit goal weight, I will weigh exactly the same as I did when I was fifteen years old. Strange.

No comments: